Who we are
Our website address is: https://metootraveller.com.
Learninwhiletravelling.com collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services and through other interactions and communications you have with us. This Privacy Statement applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our apps or Services to request transportation, delivery, or other on-demand services. This Statement does not apply to information we collect from or about users, health Companies, third affiliated party or any other persons who use the LWT BUSINESS PVT.LTD platform under license. If you interact with the Services as both a User and Company, the respective privacy statements apply to your different interactions.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Information provided to us:
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
- Information obtained by us:
We may collect information about you from the following places:
- Location: When you use the Services of Learningwhiletravelling.com, we collect precise location data about the users. If you permit the learningwhiletravelling.com to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Contacts: If you permit learningwhiletravelling.com to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Transaction: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
- Device: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and health companies. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Information from Other Sources:
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. The sources include payment wallets, social media services, API, Demand Services or any other associated sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information obtained may be used in following ways:
- For the improvement of our Services
- To respond to any queries relating to various services
- To provide You with information about LWT.com products/services
- To send You important information regarding the Site, changes to learningwhiletravelling.com terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that LWT.com believes may be of interest to You
- To help You address Your problems with the Site including addressing any technical problems
- For proper administration of the Site
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body
- To resolve disputes
- To improve Our internal customer training
- To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction
- To enhance the security of Our Site
- Sharing the information with third parties in order to provide certain services to you.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online. If you wish to delete your account please log into your learningwhiletravelling.com account and the follow the directions in “Delete my LWT.com Account”. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Learningwhiletravelling.com will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device. The Android platform does not provide such a setting.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.